Working Daily to Become Better Coders
President & Lead Developer
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, University of Delaware (1988).
- Minor in Computer Science, University of Delaware (1988).
- Masters of Finance, University of Delaware (2019).
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist) in ASP.NET 3.5 Web Application Development
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer)
- MCSE+I (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer plus Internet)
- MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Data Base Administrator)
- 25+ years experience in information technology and software development.
- Designed and built web applications using Visual Studio, Telerik Components and the .NET Framework.
- Designed and built web service applications using WebAPI, WCF web services and ASMX web services.
- Designed and built mobile applications using the Ionic Framework
- LIMS Consultant for the Chemical Industry with experience in BlazeLIMS, Sample Manager, and SAP-QM (Quality Management)
- In depth experience in designing and developing software for the Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries. Has an excellent working knowledge of Chemical and Pharmaceutical R&D and Lab practices.
Languages and Technical Skills
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Microsoft ASP.NET Web Forms and Web API
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Bootstrap 3/4
- Microsoft T-SQL
- Oracle PL-SQL
- Statistical Programming in SAS
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (Excel & Word)
- Adjunct Professor, University of Delaware, MISY330 - Database Design & Implementation